Sunday, May 23, 2010

Proposed Itinerary #3

Here is a new revised proposal for our Staycation. Need input and agreement from all.
And here is the first edit

Wednesday -

Temple Sealings / Session
Bowling
Family Pictures

Thursday -

4 wheel trip to Four Peaks and lunch (trucks, not quads)
Swimming
Fishing with Grandpa
Goofy Golf
Adult Dinner

Friday -

AZ Science Center/Phoenix Children's Museum
Pizzeria Blanco
Howies Gameshack

Saturday -

SnowBowl ski lift Flagstaff (day trip)
Hiking
Lava Tubes

Sunday -

Church at unknown ward (Sacrament only)
Boardgames
Dutchoven cooking
camping in backyard


Monday

Guys Golf / women take kids
afternoon swap
skit/movie night

Tuesday

Wet n 'Wild
La Piazza Al Forno

7 comments:

  1. Heres some more information to add.

    When in Flagstaff, some would like to go to the Lava Tubes which are just west of Snow Bowl, so its something that could be done after the Skyride.
    Also, in Flagstaff, found a restaurant from the show Diners, Drive-In's and Drives called Salsa Brava (http://www.salsabravaflagstaff.com/) that we can go to for dinner.

    As for Sunday, we are looking for a ward to meet at that starts around 11:00. There are several to choose from if you follow this great new website from the church (https://beta-maps.lds.org/#find/places).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I goofed on the menu - I was looking at the platter prices and nearly plattered my pants! It's tough to beat Filiberto prices.

    Golf may be crazy on Memorial Day - not sure how you feel about holding people up while we hack n slash. Everything else looks fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is tough to beat Filiberto prices, BUT you have to new foods..... especially on vacation, don't you think??

    I thought Ryan found that the prices for golf were cheaper on Wednesday or Thursday, then you would miss the Memorial Day traffic and could hack n slash away at your own leisure (within reason)without holding up the other real golfers.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, "Anonymous" is me.... your mother!!! I don't know how to set up an account of do any other profile junk right now and don't want to ask someone how to so I just went down the list and tried them all until it let me post what I wanted to say in the first place. So don't think that you can simply brush aside my comments..... I have feeling too. :o) Time to go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One more thing "Anonymous" wants to know ... What color shirts / pants were we going to wear for family pictures? I need to know so that I can go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks great to me except Thursday looks really full. I think we'd have time for four wheeling then drive home, get the sitter situated, then go out for the adult dinner.

    ReplyDelete